Thursday, October 07, 2010

7 months

Again, I sit down to post a little snippit to you, chicken, on your monthly birthday and again, all this emotion floods in. I feel so repetative in my writing to you. How many times can I say how amazing you are? How many times can I talk about your perfection, your smile, your character, how you are so goofy, how still even at 7 mos you look at me and it still drills deep into my core, how even if I try I cant even begin to put into words my love for you or how absolutely beautiful you are? As many as my fingers can type I guess because I will never stop telling you how amazing you are, how perfect you are, how much I love your smile, how your character is so sweet and funny at the same time, how you are so goofy, how every time you look at me, your dark eyes pierce into my soul and drill a beggier hole in the core of my heart, how I can't put into words how much I love you and how absolutely beautiful you are. There is just something about you Ellison and I cant wait to see what you do with this life because you my precious baby girl, are going to do big things.

4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Oh that is the cutest picture of her!

Anonymous said...

Darling picture! Once again you managed to put your love for this baby into beautiful words. She truly is a beautiful spirit. She has a way of looking at you that simply melts your heart. She's mostly happy and content to just go along with whatever's going on at the moment -quitely playing with her toys, patiently waiting for somebody to pick her up. There's just something about you, Ellison; I understand completely what your mommy is saying. I love you to the moon, sweet baby.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Rachel said...

I LOVE the new page!!!!! Your so creative, I cant wait to see more to come :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the new look of the blog!! So cute...colors are fun and the layout is great! Great job Jac!

Stace

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.