I just realized I never wrote your 11 month post! I cant believe I did that. Again, we have a crazy and hectic life so it doesnt super surprise me. Belles, you are eleven months old and today, way close to one than you would have been if I would have written this post on February 7th. Everyday you develop more of a personality, more of a little attitude and more of that "there's just something about her" little thing and everyday we love you more. If that is even possible. You along with your sister complete me. When I think I can't love you more, I do.







2 comments:
What an absolutely darling picture of Bellie Bean :-) She is so darn cute and as sweet as she is cute:-) We love you soooo much ...almost 1 year old :-)
Goonie and Papa
Happy girl getting to face forward in her car seat! You are so darn cute, Ellison Alexandra!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment