Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bird's birthday dinner

When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner I thought for sure she was going to mention her favorite meal that her daddy makes but she very quickly said she wanted to go to the place with the big slide!  If you recall, we went there with a bunch of her friends not too long ago and she had such a blast. So, off we went to Rustler's Rooste for dinner. Grandma and Poppy came with us and Tatum rode the slide a million times, danced her little heart out and got the best birthday song where just about the entire restaurant sang to her. I took video but the lighting couldn't have been worse and I realized after the fact that since it was so dark in the restaurant and the light coming through the window was so bright you can barely see her face but she was SO excited. She was laughing hysterically and covering her mouth cause she was so excited to have EVERYONE singing to her. It was so dang adorable. I wish the video was more clear. 















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She had so much fun on that slide! I've never seen her so genuinely thrilled as when everybody sang Happy Birthday to her! Interesting scenario when Poppy held her up to see the bull and we were 'trapped' in the area! Happy 4th Birthday Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.