Yep folks I am far enough behind that I am starting with Easter. Dare I even vow not to do this again? Dare I even vow that I will quit posting the funny stuff to Facebook and not to my blog? I will try to post to both, how about that? Anywho, Kim and I continued our tradition of dying Easter eggs together. Her mom loved having Tatum over to do this every year so we decided the tradition would continue on with Avery too! So we dyed eggs, had dinner and a great time. Easter morning the kids got up and got their Easter baskets and hunted eggs. Then we went over to have brunch with The Brown's and the Malone's. What a great way to spend the day! Sara made some amazing food and the kids hunted some more eggs. Here are some photos...
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Easter...yes, I'm serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Looks like it was a complete success. From the coloring of eggs.. which Tatum is now an old pro.. to "the hunt". I love that E was all over the map grabbing eggies :-) The day was beautiful as was "the yard" the hunt took place in :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Seriously...Easter pics?? Wow, you were behind! Love all the pics though and loved us doing eggs...Lenore would have loved it :)
Post a Comment