She got one, and its really, really cute. She was so good. Didn't cry at all. Her hair is kind of wild and crazy and even though she got a trim, it needs it again now.
So sweet! There are so many shots that I actually see "Tatum" in! I loved the closed eyes.. and when the hair is slicked back. So cute :-) XOXOXOX Goonie
Seriously, Bellas sweet face in these pics are killing me! I want to bite her!! I think Av may be needing a haircut sometime soon too. When did they get so big??
2 comments:
So sweet! There are so many shots that I actually see "Tatum" in! I loved the closed eyes.. and when the hair is slicked back. So cute :-)
XOXOXOX
Goonie
Seriously, Bellas sweet face in these pics are killing me! I want to bite her!! I think Av may be needing a haircut sometime soon too. When did they get so big??
Post a Comment