Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memorial Day

We had such an awesome day!  Just a low key BBQ with our good friends, swimming and eating good food. 














3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow.. was there room in that pool for even 1 more person :-) Looks like everyone was completely entertained....and might I ask... what was in that bottle E was so interested in????
XOXOX
Goonie

Kim said...

LOL, Bella and the beer pic is awesome :) Their suits are ADORABLE, now I know why you have such a suit obsession- how could you resist those??

Anonymous said...

Doesn't every one year old play with a glass bottle by the pool? lol I trust she found that all by herself; if there's trouble, Bella will find it! Small, relaxing parties are the best, glad you had a good time.
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.