Well, I am officially 24 weeks today. I had to do my gestational diabetes test today. The juice you have to drink isnt bad at first but then it made my sick to my stomach and gave me a raging headache. I find out those results in one week. I am up 20 pounds and started to cry when the MA left the room. Not sure why, its just hard to hear regardless. I got over it though. My NP said that she guesses I will gain about 35 total as from here on out its about one pound per week. I was hoping to keep it more like 25 total but hey, what can you do? Its funny, I gained 7 pounds in 4 weeks eating horrible, lots of soda and hamburgers and fries and then gained 7.5 pounds eating normally and cooking at home. I might need to lay off the soda. Coke has just tasted so good to me. Baby's heart rate was about 130, started out faster and then slowed down a bit. She said that was normal and its healthy that there is variation. After my next visit in 4 weeks we have to start going every 2 weeks. Will post belly pics tonight.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment