Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fish

As some of you know Josh was on an 8 day fishing trip with his team for a tournament on the Texas/Mexico border. If they placed in the top 6 of the tourney they get to go to nationals. Well, they placed 5th! So, they are going to nationals! I am not super excited as that means he is going to leave for 8 or more days again and I will be left home not sleeping due to hearing every little noise but in all I am super proud of him. Just wanted to show you a couple pics as Josh caught his biggest fish ever. I think he said it was 8 pounds, thats probably bigger than Emma will be when she is born (hopefully)! Anywho, congrats to the team! Maybe they will win nationals and come home with $300,000 and a new boat!






3 comments:

Mia said...

Congrats to your hubby.

Don't be so sure about the baby being less than 8lbs, Mia was 8lbs 4oz and boy did she hurt coming out. Not trying to scare you or anything...!
xoxo,
Amanda & Mia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Emily's Daddy! That photo definitely needs to be in a frame.

Who's the artist who sings the lyrics to Inspiration? The words are wonderful and I love that carrying Emily is bringing out all these feelings and emotions for you. A wife and mother are all you ever really wanted to be - all your dreams are coming true, Orkin. xxoo
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

The nut does not fall far from the tree! Like father like son, and so our men go off to yet another long haul fishing tournament. I guess the girls will just be left to go shopping!
Mom/Grammy P

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.