Well, we have cleared out the baby's room and are going to Home Depot today to start pricing stuff out. We have purchased the furniture, we went with the white! Its more girly and since the bed is convertable to a normal size bed I figured that a little girl wouldnt want black. I am really excited to get it all in. The crib and dresse/changing table are in stock but the armoire takes 10 weeks so I told them just to deliver at the same time. That gives us time to work on the room. Here are photos of the room as it is now. All that stuff in the corner, thats all her stuff! Tubbies full of toys, clothes etc. She has more clothes than me!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
The nursery is going to be adorable and I love all of the fun goodies she has already!! The clothes hanging in the closet are just precious and I can't wait to see it all finished!!
Love,
Stacie
Post a Comment