Bet you are wondering what that means arent you?? Its how much I weigh. Yup, I am 8 freaking pounds away from 200!!! Here is the good news (sort of) about that. Its all a ton of fluid. I have randomly started retaining just about everything I take in. I have gained 6 pounds since last week so Dr. was a little concerned. My Blood pressure was a bit elevated for me this time so I have to go back on Friday for another check. As of now I am 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced!!! Yipee! So, due to my swelling etc. we have scheduled an induction for June 7th and that will happen if I dont go into labor myself but there is a good chance that I will. So, in 8 days at the very most we will have our little baby girl here!! I cant belive it. I guess I better post a couple more belly shots so that I remember just how big I was. My poor face is so fat. :) I will keep everyone posted on the happenings. Think good labor thoughts!






0 comments:
Post a Comment