I think hearing that I was 3 cm already sparked my butt in gear to finish up last minute things. I think we are good to go. Most all her laundry is done and I have started packing my hospital bag with the things that I dont use daily like clothes etc. I also have her things packed and I loved picking out what blanket to bring etc. I just cant wait till she is here. We are taking the dogs for a walk here shortly to see if maybe that will start some contractions. It usually does but they stop once we are home. Anywho, we installed her carseat. I have to take it to a car seat inspection station tomorrow to make sure its right. I am hoping they can get me in since she could come any day now. We also bought her this really cool oscilating fan that clips on in the back so that she gets some air flow since she is in the back and she is rear facing. The fan plugs into the cigarette lighter thingy and has really nice air flow. Here are some pics of her fancy fan as well as her rear view mirror. With this contraption, I can look in my rear view and see her in her rear view! Oh boy!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
We're ready now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
What amazing parents you already are! Today is Thursday, you lost your mucous plug this morning - LET'S GET ON WITH ALREADY! Walk the dogs, walk the mall, and sleep as much as you can.
XXOO
Post a Comment