Monday, May 21, 2007

Jac R.N.

Well, I did it! I finished Nursing school. I am so darn excited and happy to be done. I do miss seeing my good friends on a regular basis though but since they are all working together and I am the only idiot not being a nurse, I am hoping to meet up with them regularly! :) We had the Nursing Pinning ceremony and it was nice. Better than I expected. I really cant believe I am done and I have been wondering what to do with my time now. I am just waiting for Tatum to make her appearance to keep me busy. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure from my pinning. Yes, we had to wear white and yes, that is me. I just have 46 chins. Someone please tell me I am going to get back to normal......

We're Pinned!
Joy and I

Josh after he pinned me
Josh pinning me
My nursing friends

Courtlyn, Jill, Sarah, Christina, me, Kelli. I couldnt
have done it without them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHoooooooo!!!!! Way to go! I am so happy for you! you worked so frickn hard for this! Congratulations Again!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.