Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Again???

Well as some of you know, some of you dont I had an occurance of the blood clot in my left eye. I couldnt believe it! And, during my final as well. I went to the eye Dr. again and he confirmed that yes, there is another clot in my other eye now. The good news is that the right eye is healing well and the clot is reabsorbing. I am guessing its thanks to the aspirin that it didnt get any worse. He was very concerned that this happened in my other eye now. I let my OB know about it and I had to go back to the hospital for monitoring and to see a perinatologist again. The peri started me on a more aggressive blood thinner in hopes that I wont clot anywhere else. She was concerned but said she didnt know what to do or how to treat me as there is no literature or anything for her to go on. Of course I had to have something rare that nobody knows what to do with!! :) I am hanging in there, I am getting used to the left being the "bad eye" now. Just wanted to update everyone on why I hadnt updated!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your mom, of course I'm concerned. I can't believe it actually happened the morning of your final exam! But, you passed the exam and Tatum's mommy is now almost a Registered Nurse! I don't like your edema but you seem to think it's "normal" so I'm taking your word for it(and worrying all to myself). Your tummy is beautiful!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.