We had another Dr. appt on Tuesday. Not much change though. I thought for sure with the contractions I was having on Sunday that there would have been some change but the only thing she could say was that I was a "roomier 1 cm dilated" I think she was just trying to make me feel better. She asked me to behave and not go into labor this weekend cause she is gone but after that its fine. She would like to be the one to deliver me considering my recent history etc. I really like her a lot. She said to plan on my due date and we will be excited if she comes early. She doesnt seem to think I will need to be induced but she said you never really know so I am hoping my cervix is making some progress each day. We will see, our next appt is Wednesday next week. I will update you all then. xxoo






1 comments:
I LOVE the photos; I couldn't believe how much she'd dropped when I last saw you! Everything is ready, it's all up to Tatum now. I hope so much she comes a bit early; I almost can't stand this waiting game, I can't even imagine what it must be like for you. "Tatum, we all want to meet you - soon!" XXOO, Grandma
Post a Comment