Here are some more pics. We got Tatum a new swing that she loves and it is a Godsend. She actually naps in it now and even though they arent long naps, its something. She is still refusing to drink any formula so I am frantically trying to feed her and pump to get up a supply for her when I go back to work. Funny how she just decides she isnt going to take it any more. Bratiola. We had a play date with Elliott and Shannon yesterday and it was fun as always. Elliott is so big and darling and Shannon and I had lots of time to chat. My dad and mom from Texas get here today so we should have lots of pics to post of the out of towners. :)




Wednesday, August 01, 2007
More pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Mia was about the same age when she decided she didn't want anything to do with formula either. Boy they're picky early!
I LOVE that very first picture! That's going to be the new one on my desk.
That is the same swing that we have and Clark always dug it big time. It used to mean a guaranteed nap. I hope Tatum takes to it for napping as well. : )
Aunt Joy
Grandma Lynn says THANK YOU for getting a swing she likes, especially since I'll be babysitting that first week you go back to work. Keep pumping, pumping, pumping or I'll be driving Tatum to Medicis for her meals and snacks. She's just SO adorable, she and Grandma will do just fine.
XXOO
Post a Comment