Tatum says another word now besides Mama. Not sure if you can call them words...more like sounds but I like to think she is the smartest baby ever and is already at 7.5 mos adding to her vocabulary. :) She says babababababa all the time now. Josh said, "Tatum, I know who mama is, but who in the heck is Bob!" It was funny. You had to be there. It doesnt take much to amuse us Locke's. Here she is in the tub, standing of course mouthing bababababa but nothing is coming out and then there is the video of her saying it after some coaxing from mommy.






6 comments:
What?!?!?!?!? She grew up in Cali...no fair! Tula misses you Tatum and we can't wait to see you guys!
She is such a cutie!
Love it! Can't believe she is already blabbing away and standing so well! Good job Tatum! :) Your Aunt Stacie is so proud!
I LOVE your very own language, Tatum! I know how special bath time is for you and mommy, you couldn't be more adorable - both of you! I can't wait to see you next week!
XXOO,
Grandma
She is going to be an early talker for sure. I suppose that should not come as a big surprise since everything Tatum does is ahead of the curve. She "talked her special language" all day Wednesday for me and she loved telling her story to Libby and Myrtle. When they would come around her she would laugh, kick her legs and "talk" up a storm. By the way Jaclyn .... just who is this Bob????
XOXO
Goonie
Tatum is the cutest thing ever, those eyes of hers - everytime I see your posts, Jac, I smile! Love the mouth moving but nothing coming out...hilarious!
Post a Comment