This week I have given it some thought and I am really very, very thankful for friendship. I had lunch with a friend today and while we were there I was thinking about how nice it is to be able to chat with someone who knows you so well and you know very well too. I think in the hustle and bustle we have a tendancy not to forget our friends but overlook their everyday importance in our lives. Where would be be without our friends? Who would we be without our friends? I have made some really good new friends and I have some wonderful old friends and I have lots of friends who are also family. So, to all my friends, old and new thank you for the important part you all play in my life. Thanks for being everything you are to me, to my life and to Tatum of course. In case I dont tell you enough, I love you all, cherish our friendship and cant wait to continue down life's path with each and every one of you. Some of you I talk to everyday, some of you once a month or more, however somehow it never seems like it was that long since we talked. I am so lucky to have the friends I do, so blessed for all of you. So today, I am thankful for you guys! Thanks for reading the blog and keeping up with The taterbug and Josh and I.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Love you friend :)
Love you Jac! :)
~ Stace
Well I suppose that in having so many wonderful friends it shows how wonderful a friend you are to so many as well. Thanks for sharing and glad your back :) Hope to talk to you soon girly.
A story about Tatum's mom: When Jac was 4 we moved into a new house. Jac went door to door asking each neighbor if they had any kids for her to play with. When she went to school she made some new friends-and she still has those friends today. You have to BE a friend to HAVE a friend; I'm proud to be one of them.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment