My wonderful sister in law Cory does Thankful Thursdays on her blog and I always read them and think....I should do that. Over the last couple days I have had some time (since I dont really sleep any more) to look back and reflect on 2007. This prompted me to decide to start Thankful Thursdays. I know you all read the blog to see the Taterbug but I will take Thursdays to remind myself and hopefully all of you of all that we have. In the hustle and bustle of this keeping up with the Jones's world we live in, it is so easy to forget all the things we should be thankful for. So, thank you Cory for inspiring me through Thankful Thursday to continually remind myself that I have so much, and my life is so full of love. I have truly enjoyed the time we have spent together lately and I have realized you too are a pillar of strength. Love ya sister!
Today I am thankful for Inner Strength. Some of you may have read my previous long winded post. I decided to delete that and keep it short and sweet. 2007 was a tough year for me. On several occasions I was able to find strength in myself that I didnt even know I had. I am strong, stronger than I ever imagined I could be. So, for all the things that may come our way in 2008....Bring it on!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
"Thankful Thursdays" are a wonderful way to take time, or make time to "stop" and reflect,,,,give thanks, for all we are each blessed with. It is a great trend and I am thrilled you are beginning it on your blog. As you read "Thankful Thursday" you can not help but reflect on your own blessings and lift up a prayer of Thanksgiving as well. That trend alone is much to be grateful for.
There is something unexplainable about becoming a mother! A quiet strength awakens within us that we may have been very unaware of before. It is a strength to carry on through all trials and tribulations that come your way. Why, because you are carrying, walking alongside, walking behind your heart, as you guard, watch and protect this life you have created in your child,(children). The gift of "Thankful Thursday".
I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays. That is a great way to teach the kids about being humble, especially after the holidays. It is hard in this world where materialism rules to recognize the greatest gifts in life are not bought at a store.
I'm glad you're doing Thankful Thursdays, you truly do have a lot to be thankful for. Tatum will learn from reading all about it one day but even more so from watching you and learning from you.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment