Wednesday, January 02, 2008

More Christmas Pics

Here are a few more pics from Christmas day. I finally had time to upload them from Kodak and put them on the blog. I have some video to upload as well so I will try to have that up by the weekend.

My sisters-in-law and I with a few of the kids
Mommy and Taterbug

Goonie and all the girls
Us girls again, this time Tater is trying to steal Brody's bottle
She stole Elliotts pacifier too, we might need to talk about sharing.
A pic from our baking day the day before Christmas Eve

The girl cousins
Goonie, Papa and Tatum
The grandkids minus Brody...where is Brody
There he is. He was tired and ready for some sleep
But a trooper. Bless his little heart.
The boy cousins

3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Gotta love those funny little faces :-) It never ceases to make me smile when I look at the darling pictures of the kids and remember what was going on at the time. A great BIG thank you for posting ALL your pictures so I am reminded daily of our great family!
XOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Tatum is a lucky little girl to have so many cousins to grow up with, loving aunties and uncles, and wonderful doting Locke grandparents as well. She's SO loved, as are you and Josh.
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

so neat to see all the kids together-the time will to by so fast and they will look back on these times with such great memories-i remember pictures in front of grandma and grandad's fake fireplace with my cousins-actually remember the picture being taken--good times-good memories xo aunti kathy

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.