Ok, so she isn't wearing boots but she IS learning to walk. Auntie Joy and Clark gave her this hippo for Christmas that you push and when you push it, it eats up toys. Sort of like a vacuum. While she doesn't really get the picking up toys part, she pushes it like a champ!! I didn't think she would be able to walk behind it but yesterday while we were stuck upstairs in the bedroom I was grasping at straws to keep her busy so I thought we might as well give it a try. Glad we did cause she LOVES it! Here are a couple videos of her pushing her hippo. Enjoy
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh yay! So glad she likes it. What a big girl she is pushing her hippo around like a champ!
Love,
Auntie Joy
Oh my goodness what a "big girl". I must say that I am not totally surprised since she is one super strong little girl! She will be walking before we know it and pretty soon we will be trying to "remember" when she didn't walk.
Good Luck Mommy!!!!
Goonie
Oh my gosh...I can't believe she is already walking!! How fun is that?! She is going to keep her parents mighty busy from now on. :) I loved watching her slowly move along with her hippo...made me smile.
Stacie
wow....love it, so cute! I was actually logging on hoping to see pics of a finished tile floor but no such luck. Wondering how things are going with that. Let me know!
There's no stopping this baby girl, she's pretty determined to walk all by herself - soon! She's growing up so fast! I loved being with her this week; she's SO much fun and has SO much personality - that huge smile just melts my heart!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment