I dont really have time to watch much TV these days and I dont really watch Oprah at all but Friday night I happened to stumble upon her show and she was doing a follow up on previous guests. Right as I tuned in, they were doing a story on Angles Gate. It is a hospice center for animals in NY. They take the most sick and hurt animals that are destined for euthenasia because of their condition. Once they come to her, she lets them live out their life there with her and the other animals. She sets up physical therapy, neuro consults and anything else they need. She even gets them these little contraptions with wheels on them so they can walk when they are paralized! She quit her six figure income job to help these animals and relies solely on donations to keep her doors open. Josh and I both had teary eyes after the segment. What an amazing lady. Lets help her keep helping the sickest animals. Here is a link to her donation page....
http://www.angelsgate.org/donations.htm
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Angels Gate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
What an amazing person this lady is! Don't get any ideas, Jaclyn, your job is to save babies!
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment