To those of you with toddlers out there, this is the best book! I won it in a prize pack from another blog I read and it is quite possibly the funniest book I have ever read. Stefanie is hilarious. While it seemed to be appropriate for toddlers a little older than T, no fear. She has another one for younger tikes called Sippy Cups Arent for Chardonnay. I bought it today. I cant wait to start reading it. If anyone wants to borrow....let me know.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Best parenting book ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Can I borrow it???;-)
How can it be "bad" when it starts with that "title" :-) Keep reading... knowledge is power!
XOXOX
Goonie
Put me in line to borrow it - sounds great!
I have the sippy cups aren't for chardonnay book and it's hilarious. I'll have to go get this one too, I didn't even know there was another one! What site did you win it from?
Somehow I feel that after this post, this is going to be one long waiting line :)
Post a Comment