Last week Josh and I were in a bind with sitters for T and Kaisha was nice enough to watch her for us in the morning. I knew she would be fine, I trust Kaisha 100% with Tatum and I knew she would have fun playing with Kayden. T is always giving him kisses and hugs but turns out, he kissed her this time and Kaisha managed to capture the moment. The kids are at such a fun age, I feel like I have to soak up every second in order to make sure I store these ever so fleeting moments somewhere in my mind where I never forget them. Thanks Kaisha for watching T and being such a good friend. Its so nice to know I can trust someone other than family with my most prized posession.
Monday, September 01, 2008
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the picture of the kids looking out the window. It seems they might be thinking --"freedom" is that way------> :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
They are so cute together! We had lots of fun watching her and I love that he kissed your little princess! Now come home b/c we miss you guys!
Another suitor for Tatum? They're so cute together, although the look on her face after the kiss suggests she wasn't all that happy about it! Maybe she wants to be the one giving the kisses.
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment