Here are a few pictures of baby E. She seems to be getting better, not quite as fussy, staying awake a lot more and smiling a ton! She is starting to sleep a little better at night so we are crossing our fingers it stays that way. She already has such a big personality just like her sister, its so funny to see how much alike they are. I dont even remember what it is like to only have one, baby E fits so perfectly into our little family. I cant imagine life without this little soul.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
The babe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
She's just SO adorable - I love, love, love her little dimple and that little sideways grin she does! What a big girl sitting in the bumbo, what a big help the bumbo is to mommy! Glad she's sleeping better for you!
XXOO,
Grandma
Yeah... so happy she is sleeping better.. at least so far :-) Seeing her in the bumbo seems like a blast from the past! I remember the bumbo being a "life line" when T was little. Looking at E in the bumbo is like looking back at T in the bumbo...one in the same :-)
XOXO
Goonie
She is just a cutie patootie and so sweet. Her little grin in precious. I miss her and need to see her soon! :) Glad she is getting better and sleeping more at night. She really does look like Tatum so much and fun that they are similar in other ways too.
It looked like you and T had a fun time at the Train Park...glad you were able to have a date just you and her.
Love,
Stace
Post a Comment