Thursday, May 06, 2010

Train Park

The other day my mom was awesome enough to watch Baby E for me so I could have a date day with Tatum. We met her friends Audrey, Izzie and Addison up at the train park in Scottsdale to ride the train and play a bit. It was a good time. T loved the train! It was so nice to be able to spend some time with my big girl, just she and I.







4 comments:

Mikays Mommy said...

mom and big sister dates have saved me and ks relashionship big time! good for you for starting so soon, they are so important and so much fun! E is BEAUTIFUl jac!

Anonymous said...

Tatum/Mommy dates are so important, I'll watch Ellison any time you girls want to go. You both look so cute on the train, glad you had a good time.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yes.. it was wonderful Grandma got a day with Ellison and you and T had a "play day". Looks like the Train was a blast and quality time with T is so important.. for both of you. Warms my heart you both got the chance and I love the pictures..they say it all :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of you and T on the train ... what kissy & cuddlebugs are you! Also love how she REALLY loves train when with Audrey & Addison! I might just go the train route for her b'day ... J/K!

ps- can you email me some of the pics from that day??? peas?

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.