Friday, May 14, 2010

The zoo




We braved the zoo today. Sara and her kids, Courtnee and her kids, Christina and her little Hudson and us. Tatum pulled the wagon with Izz in it. Audrey and T "lost" their swim suits walking back from the splash pad and Audrey was eating popcorn out of someone else's stroller. Its always sort of a hoot when we all get together. It might be a while before we do it again and not just because it is getting too hot. :) It was a good time though. We let the kids run around the splash pad and us mama's with new ones wore the babes around while we walked. We went to Red Robin afterward and had lunch. I peer pressured Sara into coming, she usually knows better than to take her kids to lunch at nap time. You would think I would learn too but they were pretty good. Milkshakes always help. 






4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

lol that was BRAVE to go out to the zoo and out to lunch lol

Mom/Grammie P said...

You are some "crazy" mamma's :-) The zoo is draining enough all by itself.. but throw in Red Robin.. and you might as well bring along a fork to poke in your eye ! LOL. I love the pic of T pulling the wagon... what a trooper :-) I think you might have just beat the super hot.. so yes.. good idea to not plan another trip to the zoo for a while. The kids do LOVE those splash pads though :-)
So glad you got some pictures of your fun day.. and yeah that Sara was talked in to joining the fun!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

You girls are amazing and very, very brave! I'm waiting to hear you're all going camping this summer with the kiddos! No surprise that Audrey & Tatum lost their swim suits! Glad you had a good time.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Amanda Roe said...

You look so pretty in the pic of you and the girls at the zoo! How do you like that ergo carrier? I'm thinking of getting one this time.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.