Sunday, May 23, 2010

Swimmin'






We were all hanging out by the pool today. It was such a gorgeous day! It was warm but there was a nice, cool breeze. Ellison woke up from her nap so I figured she might want to hang out by the pool too. So, I threw her swim suit on and nursed her poolside. Her life rocks! Here are some pics of her posing in her suit.




3 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Did someone say "swimming" ? She looks ready to join in the fun :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Darling! She just needs her sunglasses now. I hope she loves the water and is a little fish like her big sister is!
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...how can you take her?!! So adorable in her little suit!! Ellison, love your big smile too!

Love,
Aunt Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.