Thursday, July 29, 2010

For the Good

I have a friend that I work with who is the sweetest girl ever and she needs some help. Her son suffers from severe mental illness. He has been hospitalized several times over the last 18 months and doctors here are unable to help him. She was able to get him a bed at Cincinnati Children's hospital which happens to have one of the best pediatric inpatient psych programs in the country. She needs help getting him there. This was an unplanned situation.  If you are able, or if you know someone who can please donate or forward this message on so this little boy can get the help he needs. You can read his story here on the Facebook page they have set up for him. There is a paypal link there if you can donate funds, or if you know anyone who would be able to donate buddy passes etc let me know and I can put you in touch with her. Thanks!

0 comments:

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.