Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hobby

I have wanted a hobby for a long time. I am just always so busy that I dont really have the time. Now that my kids are easier I figured it was time to figure out what I like to do. Something that doesnt take me away from them but that I can do while they are here, or when they are napping etc. I love to do crafty stuff and I am trying to get into the sewing thing as well but I have to find time to take the class on how to use my new sewing machine my mom got me. That is on my list of things to do. But in the mean time, I have found it. We found our Photoshop software while Josh was cleaning out the office and I installed it the other day. I have been watching a ton of tutorials and reading a photoshop for dummies book and I am LOVING it. It is so fun to edit photos and play around. I cant wait to learn more about it and keep playing with it. Anyway, here is my first totally edited photo. I kinda like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good! Love the black & white with the pop of red in her outfit! I'm glad you're enjoying & improving your creative abilities, it's essential to have something you love to do other than being a parent. Ellison is so darn cute, she still looks 'impish' - love it!
XXOO,
Mom

Rachel said...

I am so Happy you have found photoshop to be as fun as I do!! It is such a wonderful thing when you have kids to take all those pictures of. Enjoy~ I love the pic by the way she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

The pic looks great Jac! What a fun hobby and it will be fun to work on all of your photos. I am totally going to enlist your help when I need some work on mine! :)

Stacie

Anonymous said...

i love your new hobby! the pic is awesome ... whenever you want to jump on the sewing bandwagon, I am here and anxiously awaiting your arrival! :-) I keep telling myself SOMEDAY they will be bigger and SOMEDAY this will be an easier thing to do with little ones!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.