Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Four whole months

I find myself sitting here at the computer to write this post and wonder yet again, how did another whole month go by? I feel like I just did this. Time is absolutely flying by and you miss Ellison make it so fun! You are getting so big! You have a Dr. appt next week so I will post your stats then but you sure are growing. You have these little leggie rolls, 3 on each side, that are so adorable and these chubby little cheeks that are just about edible. You are still such a good baby. We are constantly looking at  you and saying "when did you become the easy one?" I love that you just hang, you barely ever fuss and you are even starting to be better in the car. This makes your mama super happy. Your personality is nothing short of perfect, you are laid back, and super social. You smile at everyone and every morning when we wake up, I roll over to look at you and am guaranteed the most beautiful, gummy smile with your perfect little dimple every.single.time. Ellison, I cant say it enough, I dont know what it is about you little girl, but it is something. The way my heart feels to look at you, the way I feel when I hold you, when I nurse you and when you and I sleep all cuddled tight in my bed. Something happens to me, something even bigger happens to my heart and I am thinking it is safe to say it is the feeling of the constant growth of your perfect little spot in my heart. Every month you dig a little deeper, every month making your spot that much more perfect. When I talk about you I smile, I smile so big and I love that. You little girl, are a little piece of perfection and my goodness do I love you. I love you so much I could never tell you, I could never put it into words, I can only say it is a love that is bigger than I am.  Happy 4 months Dolly. Your mama sure does love you way up to the big blue sky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, words & thoughts, Jac. You always manage to capture your heartfelt feelings perfectly. Ellison is so unique, so her very own little person, so impish, so quick to smile - and quite possibly the most adorable baby ever! She looks like a little Cabbage Patch doll in this photo! How fun that you get to experience two distinctly different personalities in your girls! Tatum is so you when you were little, Ellison is so you as a laid-back adult. Love it!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Kaisha said...

Happy 4 months Ellison! Glad you got your easy baby:) I told you....;-) Maybe she and Breck are a match made in Heaven!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Awwww.. so sweet. I agree with your completely Jac. Ellison is such a sweet personality. She doesn't fuss.. she basically wants and needs just a few things. She needs to eat,and lets you know when she is hungry, she needs to sleep.. and lets you know when she is tired, and she needs to poop and she tells you that loud and clear too. Otherwise she is happy to sit and smile and look around... and "hang out". She is her own little person.. so different from her big sister.. it is so much fun to see them interact... E lights up when T talks to her and gets right down in her face. I just can't wait to see how they each grow and develop their own little spot in the world.
XOXOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.