Weekend before last was Josh’s birthday. I have been working so much that I haven’t had time to blog and I feel terrible about it. Josh didn’t want to have to do anything for his day so we stayed home. He even made dinner! Tatum and I baked him a cake and Tatum did the decorating all by herself. I combined 2 of the wrong colors and got pink frosting which was not intentional so he had a pink frosted cake. Then when I tried to fix it I made the frosting brown so once T decorated it, it sort of looked like it had taken a direct hit from a bird or something. Anyway, he loved his gift and Tatum loved singing happy birthday to him and helping blow out his candles. Josh, happy birthday. I hope you had a good day. You are an amazing husband, an even more amazing daddy and we are so thankful for everything you do for our family. You work so hard and you love us so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you do. We love you.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Perfect lazy-day birthday - Josh is happiest when he's with his 3 girls! The foot prints in Kaco colors is so cute, bet it's his prize possession at the office. Beautiful cake, T!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Happy Birthday to Josh. A relaxed day with his girls is just what he wanted. Perfect... and love the footprints. Now you both have a copy and they are both darling!
XOXOXO
Goonie
Post a Comment