Monday, July 05, 2010

The fourth

We had a BBQ for the 4th of July at our house. It was a great time as always. The Brown's, the Malone's and the Mayo's all came over for some burgers and homemade fries. We did it sort of potluck style so we had lots of chips and guac, margaritas, pasta salad and some ridiculous smores brownies that were painfully good. The kids had a great time until they all hit a wall around 8:00 and it was evident we were not going anywhere to see fireworks this year. Luckily Preston bought some legal fireworks that the kids could play with out on the carport. They thought it was great so I don't think they knew what they were missing.

                                                                  Dinner

"Fireworks"




My girls and I

The Locke Family
Kim and I with our littlest littles
The Mayo family
Avery doin some tummy time on Ellisons surfboard
Even the big girls thought the exersaucer was fun
E seriously rocks her exersaucer
This is a very edible face.

5 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Those last couple pics of Ellison are so freakin cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun 4th at the Locke house! Daddys are always good for the fireworks part of the holiday! Love the photos of Ellison in her exerciser, she's such an adorable baby, looks like she was having fun too. Good to see the Mayo's, Avery is darling! They're ALL darling! Jac, I want a copy of you and your girls and your family photos, okay?
XXOO,
Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

Darling pictures.. looks like a fantastic 4th of July. You are all so blessed to have such a network of great friends. Both the young and the parents. I love the Locke family photo.. looks so darling. And E just could not be cuter in her exerciser!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kim said...

Ummmm, pretty sure you hogged all the brownies yourself, Jac. Whatever. j/k, we had a great time- thanks again for having us over!

P.S. I'm now scared for Avery to turn 3, lol :)

Anonymous said...

i could get used to doing the 4th at your house!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.