Monday, August 09, 2010

5 months

Wow, 5 months old. It seems weird to write because as always, it seems like just yesterday I wrote your four month post, and, just like always my heart continues to grow with love for you. Ellison, the love I feel for you is something unlike anything I have ever felt before. It is just as strong as the love I feel for your sister but yet, so different. It is so deep, so unconditional and so raw. Just saying your name makes me smile.  You are so fun to be around. You are sort of quirky and you love to smile and laugh. Your smile gets me every time. Your eyes continue to pierce through me to my core and the bond we have, well, its nothing short of amazing.  I am so blessed to be your mama.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Seems like only yesterday... and yet.. it seems like I can't really remember life when you weren't part of our family baby E :-) WE love you to pieces little girl... you are so sweet and bright eyed.. and so full of love. Goonie and Papa can't imagine life without you.
XOXOOX
Goonie & Papa

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, it's beautiful! What is it about Ellison? I can't put my finger on it but she's such a special, special baby girl. I melt when I lay her head on my chest and she's completely willing to leave it there; she smiles at just about anything that moves and her smile is priceless; she's one of the most content and cuddly babies I've ever seen. I understand your words perfectly, Jac. God bless you and your girls.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.