Tatum just finished up her 6th month of swimming lessons. For this lesson they were supposed to show up fully clothed in long pants, a shirt, tennis shoes and socks. The coaches were going to throw them in to make sure they would be able to swim fully clothed if they were ever to fall in the pool. I took a video so we could show daddy how good she did. She did so awesome and is such a little fish! Many thanks to coach Melanie for teaching her how to swim!
*I was filming through glass and chatting away as I filmed so sorry about that.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Swimmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow, Tatum you did SO GOOD! I'm so proud of you swimming with those heavy clothes & shoes on! You're a little fish! I'm proud too of your Mommy for making sure you know how to swim. How fun to be in swim class with your BFF, Audrey!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Great job girlies! Tatum I am so proud of you for learning how to swim and loving the water at 3 years old. There are so many little children that never learn how to swim. You are one very lucky little girl. I love that you just jump in the pool with your clothes on and can kick and swim right over to the edge and pull yourself right out to safety! Great job kido!!
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment