Tatum has swim at 9:00 a.m. which is usually a great time. By the time we are up and moving, everyone is fed and ready for the day it is time to go and that works perfect....unless of course you went out the night before, had some wine with friends and got home a little later than expected. Needless to say, I was not on my A-game. I did remember to get Tatum a dry set of clothes this time, with panties and I even remembered a towel. Now, remembering to put the clothes in her swim bag was another story, so, Tatum rocked out a seriously awesome get up leaving swim class.....again. What was her get up you ask? Well, it was a pair of Audrey's size 2T leggings Sara happened to have in her car, no panties and no shirt. The leggings looked fabulous at one full size too small I must say. Some day Tatum will appreciate my attempt at functioning at full capacity after a night out, I just know it.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Mom of the year struck again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh dear, this is not a particularly good look for her! I can't wait to hear what her next swim day brings! Glad you were able to let your hair down a little at the wine bar with good friends, though. Mommys are never too old to have fun!
XXOO,
Mom
oh well - you have really funny pictures to blackmail her with someday!
Post a Comment