Thursday, August 05, 2010

Beautiful

We had pictures of the girls taken and they are nothing short of breath taking. They literally make my eyes well up with tears. The photographer was amazing and sent us a slide show to music, my favorite song to sing to my girls. I can email the slide show to anyone that wants it, just let me know. In the mean time, here are the pictures. Enjoy.
































7 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Holy Smoke!!! Honestly.. I know I am a bit prejudice .. but seriously... these are absolutely beautiful pictures of the girlie girls. I love them all. Perfect perfect perfect... I just really LOVE them all! Can't express it enough... seriously beautiful. I want the slide show and I will make copies of all :-) Yeah!!

Brooke said...

Those are sooo good!! I wouldn't mind a wallet for my fridge (just in case you get around to ordering some) I would love to see the slideshow, send it my way please

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I LOVE them!!! They are stunning little girls--I think they each can marry one of my boys lol--send me the slide show!

Kaisha said...

Gorgeous pics! Send me the slide you slide secret keeper you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they're such gorgeous, gorgeous girls! I love every single picture, I want them all! Yes, please send me the slide show and also tell me how to order some, okay? Oh, and please help me find a frame that matches the one I have for T's baby picture, the big one. I just might wallpaper their room at Grandma's house with their photos!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

Pictures are amazing and they are both just dolls. I had so much fun seeing the slideshow and they really are so adorable. They have a lot of similarities especially when they smile, but after seeing them and the pictures I know Tatum is more Josh and Ellison is more you. :)

I had so much fun with them the other night, we need to do it again soon!

Stace

Amanda Roe said...

Beautiful pictures - I love Tatum's hair like that, looks so soft and shiny :) Are Ellison's knitted headbands from Etsy? They are super cute I might have to find myself some.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.