Really? My big girl is a preschooler? She is no longer in the "toddler" category. She is a preschooler now and she loves it! She started school last week and it has gone so well. She is already learning to write letters and everyday she does a new craft to bring home. I couldn't love the crafts any more and when I go pick her up and she sees me through the window and starts frantically waving and yelling Mommy my heart melts. I love talking to her about her day. I love hearing what they did and I love that she loves school and learning. This is going to be so good for her. I love you my big preschooler. You are going to do big things. I have known it since the day you came and changed this world.
Leaving the house on her first day
Her fancy pants back pack
The first day of school shot we will do every year
Walking in to the courtyard of the school
Outside her classroom
Her name in her cubby
Her seat, with some playdough
Finding her seat
Her teacher Miss Kym
She got a goodie bag and some homework
Homework in preschool....
Her first craft. What is it you ask? You will have to ask T.
These were in her goody bag.






5 comments:
What a big girl. Now the real fun begins for her. School... man oh man... how fast they grow. She is going to love it I just know. She is so social.. and was SOOOO ready for more to do. Such a big girl!!
XOXOXOX
Goonie and Papa are so proud of you!
CRAZY!!!! Whats crazy too is I just went to a open house for the preschool Trey is on the waiting list for next year!!!! Your post actually made me excited for it!
Wow. Sitting on that bench at the zoo 3 years ago this day seemed SO far away and now we are here! CRAZY how fast life goes when you add kiddos to the mix. Yay Tatum, happy preschool days:)
Preschool? Really? Where's my first born grandbaby?? She's SO ready for this! I love the way she bounds right in the door to her desk. I also love the recent funny story about you and her homework - brings back memories! Preschool is perfect for your big girl! Tatum, I'm SO PROUD of you!!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Looks like a super fun school, good job on your craft Tatum!
And why does Allison get dots on her name? Just sayin' I mean I didn't see any dots on Tatum's name.
Post a Comment