Ellison, I am posting your 9 month post a little late. You turned 9 months old about a week ago. I cannot even believe you are so close to being one year old already? Where does the time go? I feel like you are still brand new but you are such a big girl now! Not too much has changed in the last month, you are still crawling, pulling yourself up on everything and putting every. single. thing. you find on the floor in your mouth. You are still so fun to be around and so goofy. You miss Ellison continue to be a light in our lives each and every day. You complete us as a family, you helped to make us whole and while we never thought anything was missing, once you came along we realized there was something bigger than us missing and that is you. You are SO loved little one, so much so that I can't even find the words. Happy 9 months my beautiful girl.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Nine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I can't believe she is already 9 months old...that is crazy! It has definitely flown by. She is just such a cutie and I think she looks so much like you Jac. Give the little one a hug for me. :)
Love you so much Ellison!! Happy 9 month sweet pea!!
Post a Comment