Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Photos

We had our photographer take some more pictures of us this year. Actually we had a couple sessions but that’s a story for another time. Anyway, they turned out amazing, as always Kim from KME photos did a phenomenal job. We LOVE her. Here are some of the photos she took.

2010-11-18 001 0032010-11-18 001 0062010-11-18 001 0072010-11-18 001 0092010-11-18 001 0102010-11-18 001 0122010-11-18 001 0132010-11-18 001 0142010-11-18 001 0082010-11-18 001 0182010-11-18 001 0202010-11-18 001 0152010-11-18 001 0222010-11-18 001 0232010-11-18 001 0252010-11-18 001 0302010-11-18 001 0312010-11-18 001 0332010-11-18 001 0352010-11-18 001 0362010-11-18 001 0372010-11-18 001 0432010-11-18 001 0442010-11-18 001 0392010-11-18 001 029

2010-11-18 001 0402010-11-18 001 042

2010-11-18 001 050Tatum

2010-11-18 001 047

7 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

lol I do LOVE them!!!!

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! Kim is the best- so glad you found her and passed her on to us! I have like 10 favorites- can't pick just one. Love me some Locke family :)

Anonymous said...

I think I want them ALL, pink & black wallpaper for the girl's room at Grandma's. They're such beautiful children, beautiful adult children too!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL. So over the top fantastic. Your love for each other and your babies is just pouring out of the picture. I want copies of many more then just one...... so I will have to order lots :-)
WOW.... seriously LOVE them all :-)
XOXOXOO
Goonie

Amanda Roe said...

Those are SO SO good! I love them!! Love the bright pink shirts on the girls.

Rachel said...

gosh these are great!

Stacie said...

I LOVE the pictures! They are fantastic and I can't believe how many great shots she captured. There are some precious ones of T, E and the girls together. I also love the family shots too. So fun and I hope she is still taking pictures when I have babies because I want to use her! :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.