Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ornament Exchange

I had my 3rd annual ornament exchange early this month. It was so fun! I think it was the best year so far. The gifts were awesome and since we were having the kaco Christmas party at our house the next night Josh got all fancy and set everything up outside for us and it looked amazing! Definitely set the bar for parties to come. It was so fun we even decided to have a Christmas in July party this summer too so we don’t have to wait a whole year to do it again. I made a prime rib, cheesy potatoes, green beans and we had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I had intended to make cake balls on a stick but after hours of prep, lets just say they didn’t work out. Fun times and I really, really A my friends. I seriously have the BEST friends in the whole world.

 

008010

014019

016021

020023

022

4 comments:

Kim said...

This year was so much fun...can't wait for Christmas in July!!

Derek and Maura said...

Party looked SO fun!!!! What a good lookin' group of ladies :-) Wish I could have been there - the gifts are still under my tree! Ha!

Mom/Grammie P said...

So glad you had yet another successful ornament exchange. It is funny how the ornaments get better and better each year. Part of the excitement and fun of each year. You and Josh went over the top on the menu and I am so thrilled for you that is was everything you hoped it would be. You are truly blessed with the friendships you have in your life.
XOXOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition, glad your party was such a success. You truly do have great friends and lifelong friendships. Speaks well for you too, Jaclyn.
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.