Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thankful

There was of course so much to be thankful for this year. We have an amazing family, our kids are healthy and perfect if you ask me and Josh and I couldn’t be happier. We are truly blessed. We of course went to California this year and had a blast. Tatum runs herself ragged every time we are there and pretty much wants nothing to do with Josh or I because she is big and thinks she can hang with the older kids…which she can. Girl stayed up just as late as I did every night and never once got an attitude with us. I love this about her, I can only think how fun she is going to be in college! Ellison had a ball as well, she hung like a trooper, but is going through her “I only want my mommy” phase so it was hard for everyone to get one on one time with her. We had 37 people at our dinner this year and the food was amazing. I really have the most fantastic family ever!

November 2010 243November 2010 246

Daddy making chili for the cook off   Tatum doing Kathy’s hair

November 2010 244November 2010 250

The kids in their Chinese auction   Lots of food

November 2010 257November 2010 258

Some borrowed baby gear            The turkey drop

November 2010 259November 2010 268

Even T liked the baby gear            

November 2010 274November 2010 277

LOTS of people                            They had Thanksgiving jammies from

                                                 Aunt Kathy

November 2010 313November 2010 342

November 2010 344November 2010 357

T got the game Elefun where you catch “butterflies” in a net from the elephants nose

November 2010 374November 2010 377November 2010 380November 2010 381

1 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like another screaming success in Calif. for Thanksgiving. Super cute Thanksgiving jammies too :-)
XOXOXO
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.