Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kick, kick, kick

Bella has been practicing her kicks in the bathtub for a couple weeks now. She loves to kick her little legs while she is laying on her belly. Today I put her in the pool with her floaties on of course and once she realized she could float on her belly and kick her legs in deep water I couldn't get her out of the pool! I think I might have another little fish on my hands but its kind of a catch 22 since I want her to comfortable with the water but not too comfortable that she heads straight for the water when we go out.

*Also check out what a rock star Birdie is in the water. She swims so AWESOME!

* Turn your volume off cause my voice gets really annoying.

3 comments:

Kim said...

OMG that is so frickin cute- I was literally LOL'ing watching her! She is such a good kicker and looked like she was just having a ball, so cute. And of course, T would be naked :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so darn adorable! Miss Ellison is beginning to be afraid of NOTHING! And we thought Tatum was a train wreck at that age - not even close.
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow!! Great job Ellison!! Fantastic kicker and looks like she has the same love for water her big sister does :-) Yeah that at least E had on a suit :-)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.