Monday, January 29, 2007

Inspiration

Its a little strange all the feelings that you get when you are pregnant. Everyday you are elated about this little life growing inside of you. Everyday you are worried sick that you might not be doing everything right to give her the best chance to be healthy. Everyday you think more than one time how absolutely blessed you are to have the chance to be a mommy and hope that you do everything right. I heard this song today on the way home that made me think that there are a million things I want to tell her. The lyrics struck something in me. I guess since its just such a true song, its doesnt talk about life being easy because its not. This baby has made me want to be a better person. Feeling her move makes me like the luckiest person in the world. Sometimes the emotions I feel are overwhelming, I never knew I could love something so much and she isnt even born yet. So, here is the song lyrics cause I love them I just cant wait to meet her. Do we really have to wait another 18.5 weeks? It seems like an eternity!

You can spend your whole life building something from nothing
One storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach
and you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, I do it anyway
This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believe
that tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart, for all the right reasons,
and in a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway
You can pour your soul out singing
a song you believe in
that tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway, sing it anyway
I sing, I dream, I love, anyway

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to know this little girl has evoked these feelings and it just shows you are going to be such a great mom! I love that song and it is very sweet. :)

Talk to you soon,
Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.