And I do my little turn on the cat walk....yea on the cat walk. We had Tater's 6 mos/Christmas pics done and here are the proofs. I am so in love with them its not even funny.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I am a model you know what I mean....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















6 comments:
She is indeed a model! Her smile is captivating, her laugh contagious. She is such an adorable little breath of life and everyone that comes in contact with her is immediately smitten. The pictures truly capture her beauty and I LOVE every one of them. The tutu is PERFECT, what a beauty she is indeed.
XOXOX
Goonie
Oh my gosh! I will be showing Elliott how beautiful his little girlfriend is when I get home tonight. She looks like a little doll and I can see why you are in love with the pictures (and her too).
Ummmm could she be any cuter... seriously Jaclyn! I LOVE the pictures!!!!
How cute is that!! Those pics turned out beautiful!!
Courtlyn
She's beautiful and she's cute and her personality is oh so much like you were at her age, full of life and love with a bit of spunky thrown in. Like you, Tatum knows what she wants and how to get it, usually with that smile that just melts my heart! I loved being with you guys last week, loved taking her to see Santa - even if he was a great big bore. I'll see you soon.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Love, love, love the pictures!!
Post a Comment