Today my baby girl is 6 mos old! Where does the time go? This has been the most amazing 6 mos of my whole life. Tatum, you are the most amazing little girl. Thanks for all the laughter, all the tears, all the joy and all the smiles. I cant wait to watch you grow up. You have changed my life and made me the luckiest mommy in the world. I love you to the moon and back baby girl! I picked this song for her before she was born and blogged about it. Now you can all hear it! Enjoy
p.s. Click the little X on the music video to make it smaller. I couldnt figure out how to make it not show up. :)








7 comments:
Happy Six Months Birthday Tatum! You're the light of my life and I love you beyond all measure. You're growing up so fast!
Jaclyn -the video and song made me cry, they're simply beautiful and I love all the emotion & love behind it. I love watching you as a mother, you're the best! God Bless all 3 of you.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Wow Jaclyn Such a moving little moment! You are such a wonderful mother, Tatum is sooo lucky to have you and Josh as her parents. This video made me so teary eyed as I watched. The song is so fitting,such a beautiful and truthful song.
Miss you bunches
Rachel
Happy First Six Months precious baby girl! You are such a sweet delight full of laughter, life, and love. The world is at your feet waiting and watching as you behold its treasures. You are a blessing to your mommy & daddy and all the rest of us that are blessed to be your very own circle of love.
We love you soooo sweet baby girl!
Goonie & Papa
PS Fabulous job on the video Jaclyn, loved the song and the story unfolding before my eyes. I must say it made me cry too!
it's truly amazing that tatum has only been in this world 6 months!! she seems like she has been a part of our lives for so long now-the video is beautiful and very moving--quite a special little girl with a special mommy and daddy--as well. i love you all auntie kathy
Ohhhh Jac, this is sooo precious!!! Happy six month Tatum girl. We love you!!!!!
Jac~
This is a great slide show! You are such an awesome mommy. Tatum is such a lucky little girl to have such a great family. It's easy to see she is surrounded by so much love. Happy 6 months Tatum!
~Christina
(I was one of the voices you heard when you were in mommys belly and she was in nursing school)
Happy Six Months Birthday Tatum!!
Jac, the slideshow is so precious and I love that idea!! So fun and something she will always have when she gets older. The pictures are classic and I can't believe she is already 6 months old!
Love,
Stace
Post a Comment