Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome to the world Ava Therese!

One of my best friends who I have been friends with for 20 years just had a baby girl on December 13th!! Ava, your Aunt Jac and cousin Tatum love you very much and we cant wait to meet you in February. Tatum cant wait to take Santa pics with you every other year!! Congrats to Brooke and Ronnie on their beautiful baby girl!!




3 comments:

Kim said...

That is so exciting! And Ava looks JUST like Brooke already :)

Congratulations Brooke!
xoxoxox

Kim

Anonymous said...

I agree, Ava looks so much like Brooke! She's so adorable, I hope I get to meet her in February. Welcome baby Ava and congratulations to Brooke and Ronnie!
xxoo,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke! Ava is precious and looks like her mom (I guess everyone is saying that)!! I am very happy for you and Ronnie.

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.