flying in from outside, she doesnt get creamed!
Hannah wishes she was allowed in.

Tater is about to start crawling! Our lives are never going to be the same. :) The pics above show how she is getting up on her hands and knees. Its only a matter of time....









3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she's really ready to be "mobile"! Let the fun begin! She looks so adorable in her little strip jammies, I can't wait to see her next week.
XXOO,
Grandma
Oops, I meant STRIPE jammies, certainly not STRIP jammies!
It really is just a matter of days. She gets up on all 4's and rocks back and forth. Last night when Papa and I had her we thought she was going to take off as she really really wanted to get Libby and Murt! She only got as far as lifting up a hand. The legs were not cooperating in coming along behind her :-). Papa was convinced she was going to face plant! She didn't! She just sat back up and squealed for the dogs come "just" a little closer :-)
XOXO
Goonie
Post a Comment