Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of posts. The new puppy in our house chewed my USB port for the camera so I have not been able to load any pics. I got a new one today though and will post lots of pics tonight. There are some good ones and a really funny video so stay tuned....
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ANOTHER dog? Are you kidding?
Ummmm, don't ask Mia!!! I am pretty sure Josh and Jaclyn are going to receive those blinders you put on race horses for Christmas. Then, when they are driving down the road they are not able to see ANYTHING but the road. No stray dogs, standing on the side of the freeway holding up signs saying "homeless & hungry" for them to be distracted by :-)
One thing is for sure, Tater will never be an only child!
Goonie
I had just heard about the puppy chewing your favorite flip flops, now this? She's really a sweet dog but the Locke house was just fine with the first THREE dogs. You guys have the patience of saints!
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment