Yep, last week she crawled for the first time!!! I was so excited, I cried. :) I wanted to upload the video sooner but blogger was having issues for several days and I was not able to upload photos or video so I didnt post at all. Lets face it....you dont really want to read my shenanigans, you want pics of the baby!!! Here is a short clip of her first few crawls. I would guess in about 5-7 days she will be motoring around the house like a pro but for now, its a few steps at a time.






1 comments:
She's not quite sure about the way the knee/leg/hand thing works but she's getting it and her world is about to become ever so much bigger. YOUR world will never be the same either Mommy! She looks so adorable crawling with that fat little diaper butt. I love you Tater!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment