Happy 8 months baby girl!! When did you get so big? Tatum, as mommy always says, you are my world. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love anyone or anything. How did I ever get so lucky to be your mommy? 4 more months and you are one year old.....how did that happen? Love you to the moon and back 100 times baby girl.
Tatum and Grandma at lunch together











3 comments:
Our Grandma/Granddaughter lunch was so fun! Next time we'll go some place where you won't have to try to pick up little pieces of RICE and get them to your mouth. Oh, and next time we'll go shopping after lunch too. I love you, Tater!
XXOO,
Grandma
Love the new look! I just posted a comment to Ad about how ours looked the exact same....whoops.
Tatum, I was just telling your mom the other day how I can't believe you are already 8 months old...so crazy!! You are going to be 1 before we know it. You are just too adorable for words!
Jac, love the new look for the blog...so fun!
Aunt Stacie :)
Post a Comment